1. Purchase LED lamps with "three guarantees" commitment, and purchase lamps with CCC certification mark.
2. To see if the LED lamp product identification is complete, the formal product should be identified.
3. Look at the LED light power cord for CCC safety certification mark.
4. See if the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the finger should not touch the charged metal lamp head.
5. See if the LED chip is in the correct orientation and the lens or screen is worn.