Channels for each fixture
40 primary + 40 fine tune
R20 library supported
Time control of Scenes
Fade in/out, LTP slope
Shapes of Dimmer, Pan/Tilt, RGB, CMY, Color, Gobo, Iris and Focus
Program to record
Playbacksto run simultaneously
Shapes for each Scene
Shapes to run simultaneously
LCD display with back light
Scene and dimmer by slider
Re-patched Fixture address
Channel slope modification
Reversed channel output
Real time blackout
Channel value by wheel
Channel value by slider
Dimmer by slider
Weight in Flight Case
Weight in Carton
1024 DMX controller can control up to 96 fixtures. It is compatible with the library in Avolite Pearl R20 format and featured with built-in shape effects of pan/tilt circle, RGB rainbow, beam dimming wave, etc. 10 scenes and 5 built-in shapes can be output simultaneously. Sliders can be used to output scenes and adjust the intensity of the dimmer channels in the scenes.
1) Press and hold <Patch>, then, press <A>[Patch Dimmer].
2) An address will be displayed at Line 2 on the screen for patching. Roll <Wheel Value> to change the address; Press <D>[Auto calculate Addr.] to automatically achieve a suitable address.
3) To patch a single dimmer, press a handle Fixture button. To patch a range of dimmers, hold down the Fixture button for the first dimmer in the range, then press the last Fixture button in the range. The range of dimmers will be patched to sequential DMX addresses.
4) To patch another dimmer to the same handle, enter the new DMX channel and press the Swop button again
---Patch moving light fixtures
1) Press and hold <Patch>, then, press <B> [Patch Fixtures].
2) Select a library from the controller or from a USB memory.
3) Press <Up> or <Down> to browse into the library; Press the soft key to select. When a library in USB memory is selected, the library will be added or updated into the controller.
4) An address code will be displayed at Line 2 on the screen for patching. Roll <Wheel Value> to change the address code; Press <D>[Auto calculate Addr.] to automatically achieve a suitable address code..
5) Press a desired <Fixture> button to patch an intelligent fixture. You can patch a range of fixtures by holding down the first and last Fixture buttons of the range, the same as for dimmers. Unlike dimmers, you cannot patch more than one fixture onto a fixture button. If the fixture button is already used, the patch will fail. Use a different fixture button or delete the fixture already on the fixture button if you don’t want it any more.
---View the patching
Press <E>[Patch Information] to view the patching info.