In order to configure the professional stage lights, we must first understand the common light level of the stage lamps. This is an important part of the correct configuration.
1. Face light: The light that is directed to the stage from the top of the audience is mainly used for the front lighting of the characters and the entire basic light.
2. Slap: Located on the outside of the mouth of the Taikou, the light obliquely cast on the stage is divided into upper and lower layers, which mainly assists the surface light, enhances the facial illumination, and increases the three-dimensional sense of people and scenery.
3. Column light (also known as side light): The light projected from the inside of the mouth is mainly used for the illumination of the two sides of the figure or the scene, which adds a sense of three-dimensionality and contour.
4. Top light: The light from the top of the stage to the stage is divided into a row of top light, two rows of top light, three rows of top light, etc. from front to back. It is mainly used for stage lighting, enhances the stage illumination, and has The fixed-point illumination of many scenes and props is mainly solved by the top light.
5. Backlighting: Light projected from the opposite direction of the stage (such as top light, bridge light, etc.) can outline the contours of people and scenes, enhance the sense of three-dimensionality and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridge light: The light that is thrown to the stage at the bridge on both sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light, enhance the three-dimensional sense, and also be used for the orientation of other light inconvenient projections, and can also be used as a specific light source.
7. Foot light: The light projected from the platen in front of the table to the stage, mainly assists the surface illumination and eliminates the shadow formed by the face and the jaw of the person illuminated by the high position such as the face light.
8. Heaven and Earth: The light that is cast from the sky above and below the sky to the sky is mainly used for the lighting and color changes of the sky.
9. Flowing light: Located on the flow light stand on both sides of the stage, it mainly assists the bridge light to supplement the light on the sides of the stage or other specific light.
10. Chasing light: The light position required from the auditorium or other positions is mainly used to track the actors performing or highlighting a certain light, and is also used for the host. It is a close-up pen of stage art and plays a role in finishing the finishing touch.