Technical Parameters Other Parameters
● DMX512/1990 standard, maximum 1024 DMX control channels, two optically isolated signal outputs.
● Maximum control of 96 computer lights or 96 channels of dimming.
● Use the pearl lamp library (R20 format lamp library), and the lamp library can be written on the console.
● LCD display with backlight, the first Chinese and English display switchable interface. The panel is available in English and Chinese.
● Built-in graphic track generator, with 135 built-in graphics, convenient for users to control the graphics of the computer lights, such as drawing circles, spirals, rainbows, chasing and other effects.
● Graphic parameters (such as amplitude, speed, interval, wave, direction) can be set independently, making it easier and faster to make the desired shape and scene.
● Each scene can save 5 graphics; at the same time, it can run 10 graphics.
● Can store 60 materials.
● Exclusive material.
● It can store 60 replay scenes for storing multi-step scenes and single-step scenes. Each multi-step scene can store up to 600 single steps.
The front panel consists of several areas:
● Fixture area: including 16 <Fixture> buttons, 16 sliders and 6 <Page> buttons.
There are 6 pages of fixtures supporting up to 96 fixtures. The <Attribute/Level> button with 2 LED indicators can be used to switch the functions of the 16 sliders. When <Attribute> is activated, the sliders are used to adjust the value of attribute which above the sliders; When <Level> is activated, the sliders are to adjust the intensity of fixtures.
● Playback area: Including 10 <Swop> buttons, 10 <Flash> buttons, 10 playback sliders, 5 <Page> buttons and 1 <DBO> button
● Attribute area: Including 8 <Attributes> buttons and 3 <Attrib ute Banks> buttons. Each < Attributes> button carries two attributes, respectively controlled by <Wheel A> and <Wheel B>. When <Attribute/ Level> button is switched at <Attribute> side, the sliders in the fixture area can be used to control the corresponding attributes.