Product name: Stage light Pro dmx signal 4 channels output Art Net dmx 512 Network converter
Size: 530*190 *110mm
Power rated: 15W
Artnet-DMX converter is the Ethernet Control System based on the Artnet protocol, used to convert the Artnet network date package into DMX512 date, adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable working. Following Art-net standard protocol, it supports RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 output interface.
Artnet-DMX-4 use standard 1U(19" ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in professional cabinet, easily operation setting with LCD display.
Artnet-DMX-4 provides 4 standard DMX512 data output port, total output 4×512 data.
It is compatible with all the effects lighting control software which support Art-net protocol, widely used in the LED dot matrix and the stage lighting control network in needing lots of DMX-512 data, especially for TV station recorded scene, stage performances, entertainment and so on.
* Based on Artnet protocol network data communication, accept network DMX data.
* Can set two different IP address in each controller.
* Set different network segments to avoid multiple sets Artnet data interference.
* Manage Artnet on broadcast mode or unicast mode.
* Standard 1U (19") chassis architecture, convenient installation in the standard cabinet.
* With LCD screen display, convenient operation intuitive settings
* Provides 4 standard DMX512 data output port and can output total 4×512 data.
* Compatible with the light software based on Artnet Protocol, control stage lighting and LED lighting simultaneously.