* DMX512/1990 Standard, total 408
* DMX channels
* Control 16 Channels 24 computer lightings
* 12 chase
* 8 computer channel handles 1 speed handle 1 cross handle
* Green switch power supply installed in ternally with high
* N.W: 4.3kg; G.W: 5.0kg
* Item Size: 49x24.5x11cm; Packing Size: 53x32x15cm
Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the unit in order to benefit fully from all features. Read the manual prior to using the unit. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the unit from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the unit to an earthed mains outlet (220-240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the unit in humid rooms or outdoors.
- During operation, the housing becomes very hot. Do not touch it during operation and immediately after.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the fixture on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Only operate the unit with clean hands.
- Do not force the controls.
- If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the unit on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the unit with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the unit off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the unit.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this unit.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the unit in safe conditions. This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard. This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to. The unit has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the unit. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee! NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature.